2. You invest only once and never stop earning…yet your first earning has covered more than your initial capital
3. It is registered in the UK and Switzerland
4. It is affiliated with UBS world gold bank…so there is INSURANCE.
5. It is protected by the law…consumer protection act..means they can be taken to court…. .. 6. If you try the investment and it doesn’t work..REFUND is provided by the company in gold bars when they displace you.
7. It is sustainable so you don’t have to say crash…its a business/investment in Gold.. So as long as gold remains valuable… Swissgolden strives.. 8.. Its real gold that can be delivered to you when you earn…not virtual..gold…real one..24karat gold supplied by World renowned producers with certificates.. 9. Though you are an independent investor, you don’t work alone. TEAMWORK. Tired of being a loner??..time to mingle!! 10. Its an investment you can be proud to declare you are part of…Who doesn’t know the value of Gold?? 11. You can have investment plan for your wards, Siblings and parents in GOLD and be sure it will never depreciate in value… As opposed to SHARES… 12. There are only few things that I know that has appreciated in value since time memorial…GOLD is one of them.
Nigeria's Oko Emmanuel Ekpo popularly known as Emma Bricks Oko is without doubt one of the country's best, versatile young broadcasters in the broadcasting industry today.
The multi talented and award winning media personality is the most creative man among his peers in the industry. He has established a strong and authoritative voice in a career that has traversed both Radio & TV studios, diverse beats as Reporter/Editor and Newscaster. He has also ventured into the BUSSINESS of content creation as Creative writer, besides being very successful as a PR executive, promoter, producer, actor and event/artistes manager.
Emma Bricks Oko was born on the 15th of June in Yala local government of Cross River State Nigeria.
He gained fame and recognition in the media through his first TV programme "Nigerian Roads" in the late 2000s and was nominated for the 2011 NBC awards.
He has bagged different awards and ambassadorial recognition which include:
-Most outspoken Journalist, 2008 by (Department of Mass Communication, Fed. Poly, Bida)
-Media Cancer Ambassador, 2012 by (Fed. ministry of health)
-Nigerian Goodwill Ambassador, 2014 by (Nigerian Goodwill Ambassador Agency).
After working with different broadcasting firms within the nation's capital which include the following, Independent Television, (ITV), Dasamal Television Network (DTN), love FM and Energy TV, he has registered brickswrites.com.ng, a blogging network which will help him to get to the heterogeneous audience as the world has gone digital in broadcasting.